Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very good, I got the recipe from this website, and made a few variations, and now it is perfect!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups Heinz thick and spicy barbecue sauce
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup rice
- Saute onion, garlic; add chicken cut into pieces. Stir fry; add mushrooms.
- Add mixture of wine and barbecue sauce; season. Cover and simmer until sauce slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook 1 cup rice.
- Spread above chicken mixture over rice in platter.