Ron & Joyce Ripple Sr.'s Note:
This was in my local newspaper today
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 skinless chicken thighs (I would use breasts)
- 3/4 cup frozen apple cherry juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1Place oil in bottom of 13x9" baking pan; spread to coat bottom.
- 2Arrange chicken in pan; set aside. In small saucepan, combine apple cherry juice concentrate, honey, salt, cinnamon, red pepper and all spice; mix well.
- 3Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove 1/2 cup sauce from pan; set aside. Pour remaining sauce evenly over chicken in baking pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, turning once. Remove chicken to serving dish; keep warm.
- 5Pour pan drippings into reserved sauce; stir in dried cherries, water and cornstarch.
- 6Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently.
- 7To serve, pour sauce evenly over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cherry Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 424.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen apple cherry juice concentrate