1/1 Photo of Spicy Cheesy Corn Muffins
This is a very easy way to make spicy and cheesy corn muffins that would be great served on their own (as a snack) or with soup. The best thing is that the ingredients are very cheap!! I came up with this while playing around with Jiffy corn muffin mix which costs $0.45 at my grocery store. Sriracha is a chili sauce that you can get at Wal-Mart for a couple of bucks. It's very spicy and will last you a very long time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Whisk egg, milk, honey, and sriracha together in a bowl.
- 3Then add the dry muffin mix and about 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- 4Mix until moist (don't over-mix).
- 5Spoon into a greased muffin tin (I just spray it down with PAM).
- 6Sprinkle remaining cheese on the tops of the batter.
- 7Bake for about 12 - 15 minutes or until tops are brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cheesy Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 547.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g