Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My good friend, Ouida, makes these by the dozens. She works for a large group of judges and bakes goodies for the hospitality room at their judicial conferences. She is such a wonderful cook/host and always makes sure a good time is had by all.
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup oleo, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix softened cream cheese and oleo using electric mixer.
- Blend in flour slowly.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and Cayenne.
- Drop batter by teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with fork to make round wafers. (I flatten mine with fork dipped in flour about 3 times).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Store in airtight container to keep crisp.