Recipe by Crissi Morris
This is a great hot dip for potlucks, etc. We have it at all the work get-togethers!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped jalapenos
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) cansliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven for 350 degrees.
- Heat butter to saute' onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add jalapenos and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a a large bowl, mix cream cheese and milk until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Stir in mozzarella, onion mixture, chopped tomato and olives, mix well.
- Add spinach last, break apart while adding it to the dip.
- Stir together until well mixed.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes uncovered.
- Stir well before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.