Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Like a Taco Soup and oh-so delicious!! Can be cooked on the stove top or in a crock pot!!
Make and share this Spicy Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) jarnacho cheese sauce, Ragu Brand Recommended
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- jalapeno pepper, Black Olives, Sour Cream, Tortilla Chips
- Combine all ingredients, heat until hot and bubbly!
- You may also cook this in a crock pot; on high for 3 hours or low for 5-8 hours.
- You can vary the cooking times to your liking, since all you have to do is heat everything.