1/1 Photo of Spicy Cheese Soup
Like a Taco Soup and oh-so delicious!! Can be cooked on the stove top or in a crock pot!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) jar nacho cheese sauce, Ragu Brand Recommended
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- jalapeno pepper, Black Olives, Sour Cream, Tortilla Chips
- 1Combine all ingredients, heat until hot and bubbly!
- 2You may also cook this in a crock pot; on high for 3 hours or low for 5-8 hours.
- 3You can vary the cooking times to your liking, since all you have to do is heat everything.
Browse Our Top Mexican Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mexican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 1745.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 26.0 g