Recipe by TJW
Jimmy Dean, Rotel tomatoes, fresh jalapeños, and jalapeño jack, cream cheese, and the oven all come together to make this party snack. If you like it hot, you will like this.
- 1 lb jimmy dean seriously hot sausage
- 3 jalapenos, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) cansextra hot Rotel Tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the sausage until browned, add diced jalapeños and continue to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Drain fat off.
- Add the rest of ingredients and stir well.
- Put in a large baking dish and heat in oven until golden brown on top and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with corn chips and a fire extinguisher (beer).