Recipe by Marissa_luvs2cook
If you're looking for a little spice at a party, just throw some of this out on the table. People will love it and want to come to your next event (probably only for free food (ha ha).
Top Review by nariyal
I just tried this tonight. Sis and I were looking for something to pour over our fries for our li'l movie night, and this was perfect. I made a little too much, so when the fries were over, we just scooped the rest of the sauce and ate that plain! I added a bit of Tabasco sauce for an added kick, and it turned out great! Thanks a lot!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop pepper into very small pieces, set aside.
- Turn stove on medium heat.
- Put cheese, milk, and chopped jalapeño in a pan and be sure to watch it until the cheese melts.
- When you're sure the cheese has melted, turn stove completely off.
- Place cheese concoction in a large bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients to bowl; stir.
- If your cheese seems to have thickened, heat it on stove for maybe 3 minutes on low stirring occasionally.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY so the cheese won't thicken on your party goers.