If you're looking for a little spice at a party, just throw some of this out on the table. People will love it and want to come to your next event (probably only for free food (ha ha).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop pepper into very small pieces, set aside.
- 2Turn stove on medium heat.
- 3Put cheese, milk, and chopped jalapeño in a pan and be sure to watch it until the cheese melts.
- 4When you're sure the cheese has melted, turn stove completely off.
- 5Place cheese concoction in a large bowl.
- 6Add rest of ingredients to bowl; stir.
- 7If your cheese seems to have thickened, heat it on stove for maybe 3 minutes on low stirring occasionally.
- 8Serve IMMEDIATELY so the cheese won't thicken on your party goers.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for --Spicy Cheese Dip--
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.9
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 1500.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 23.5 g