Prep 7 mins
Cook 4 mins
If you're looking for a little spice at a party, just throw some of this out on the table. People will love it and want to come to your next event (probably only for free food (ha ha).
- 1 (16 ounce) bag cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Chop pepper into very small pieces, set aside.
- Turn stove on medium heat.
- Put cheese, milk, and chopped jalapeño in a pan and be sure to watch it until the cheese melts.
- When you're sure the cheese has melted, turn stove completely off.
- Place cheese concoction in a large bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients to bowl; stir.
- If your cheese seems to have thickened, heat it on stove for maybe 3 minutes on low stirring occasionally.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY so the cheese won't thicken on your party goers.
I just tried this tonight. Sis and I were looking for something to pour over our fries for our li'l movie night, and this was perfect. I made a little too much, so when the fries were over, we just scooped the rest of the sauce and ate that plain! I added a bit of Tabasco sauce for an added kick, and it turned out great! Thanks a lot!