Recipe by old1
I think this came from a grocery store flyer, but I've had it for a lot of years. It has always been a big hit at parties. You should take copies of the recipe with you as everyone will ask for it.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
I am very glad I chose you for PAC-Sprg. 07. You may only have 4 recipes; the 3 I made were very good. This one is no exception; flavors are amazing when heated. I used the blended cheeses like Flower7.. Enjoyed this very much!! Deserves more stars... Thanks for participating so that I could find your recipes, Old1. Caroline
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 227 ml mild salsa
- 10 drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup medium cheddar, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Top with the Monterey jack and cheddar, then sprinkle with chili powder and bake at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes or until top cheeses are melted.
- Serve hot with nacho chips.
- You can substitute Monterey jack with mozarella if you don't have any.