Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My dad makes this. It's great -- even though it's velveeta. I suppose you could use real cheese, but I've never done so.
- 1⁄2 large tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 8 -12 large olives, diced
- 1⁄2 package Velveeta cheese
- 3 large jalapenos, diced
- 4 green chili peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Put Cheese in a double boiler and add rest of ingredients.
- I usually like to add maybe 1/4 cup of juice from the pepper jars, as well.
- When it's hot and steamy, it's done.
- I usually eat it up with corn chips.