Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
another snack mix - GREAT with cold beer!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box cheese crackers, such as Cheeze-its
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix, such as McCormicks
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Pour crackers into a shallow baking pan.
- Combine other ingredients, and pour over crackers and toss to coat.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring often.
- Cool on wax paper - store in an air-tight container.