Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy recipe gotten from a woman I work with
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch fiesta dip mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, 1/3 less fat
- Lawry's Seasoned Pepper
- Mix together the cream cheese and Fiesta Ranch Dip mix.
- Form mixture into a ball and roll in seasoned Pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I just love HVR fiesta ranch dip mix; I can't get enough of it! And now, I have a new way to enjoy it! I halved the recipe, as there are only 2 of us. I also didn't roll in pepper as I felt that would be too strong, competing with the flavors of the fiesta ranch. This was really good; I served with wheat thins, cheez-it's, and tostito scoops! I think this would be a wonderful accompaniment on a quesadilla! Thanks for sharing, dudemickgal! Made for Fall PAC '09.