- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped finely
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow cheeses to soften. Combine cheeses, Tabasco, garlic juice and Worcestershire sauce using a food processor or hand mixer until well blended.
- Cover with chopped pecans and harden in refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with your favorite cracker.
- Cook time includes time for cheese to soften and refrigeration time.