Spicy Cheddar-Stuffed Burgers
- Process chipotle peppers in a blender until smooth; measure 4 teaspoons puree, reserving the remainder for another use, if desired.
- Combine 4 teaspoons puree, ground beef, and steak seasoning in a mixing bowl until blended (do not overwork the meat mixture).
- Shape mixture into 8 (4-inch) patties; place 1 cheese slice on each of 4 patties.
- Top with remaining 4 patties, pressing edges to seal.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over med-high heat (350°-400°) 7-8 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
- Serve burgers on buns with desired toppings.