It's just to yummy! Great this time of the year. You can pakage all the spices in a pretty bag or glass jar enclosed with directions. And give away! The picture displays not only the tea but the spices that make it.
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon cardamom seed
- 6 cloves
- 6 peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon cut dried licorice root
- 1 1⁄4 inches gingerroot
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 7 cups mineral water
- 2 tablespoons tea (Green, black, jasmine, whatever you please)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar or 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups milk or 2 cups cream
- Bring to a boil spices in water, then simmer 20 minutes.
- Add tea for 5 minutes no longer it will be to bitter!
- Add sugar and milk stir to dissolve.
- Drink Up!
- Or cool and add ice for a refreshing summer drink.