Recipe by Malriah
Yummy bite size appetizers. People won't realize the are eating veggies. Can also be put into a casserole dish and baked for 35 minutes.
Top Review by moxie
We really enjoyed these -- and ate them as kind of "vegetarian meatballs" for dinner. No one guesses there is cauliflower in them! I had guesses that were all over the map, lol. Everyone did agree that they had a great blend of savory flavors! I did find the texture slightly rubbery, but the flavors were so good it didn't matter much. Thanks, Kari!
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower, chopped fine (about 3 cups)
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 jalapenos, diced fine
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced fine (I used vidailia)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs, beaten well
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine olive oil, onions and cauliflower in a large skillet.
- Sweat over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and jalapenos.
- Continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
- Add butter and remove from heat.
- Mix eggs, Parmesan cheese and stuffing mix.
- Add cauliflower mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
- Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes.