Yummy bite size appetizers. People won't realize the are eating veggies. Can also be put into a casserole dish and baked for 35 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped fine (about 3 cups)
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 jalapenos, diced fine
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced fine (I used vidailia)
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine olive oil, onions and cauliflower in a large skillet.
- 3Sweat over high heat for 5 minutes.
- 4Add salt, pepper, garlic and jalapenos.
- 5Continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
- 6Add butter and remove from heat.
- 7Mix eggs, Parmesan cheese and stuffing mix.
- 8Add cauliflower mixture and mix well.
- 9Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
- 10Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cauliflower Balls
Serving Size: 1 (990 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 114.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix