Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe was in our local newspaper the other day and it sounded like something I'd like to try. I used mango in my salsa.
- 1 cup mango, chopped or
- 1 cup papaya, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) catfish fillets
- Combine mango, cilantro, jalapeno and green onion in a bowl. Toss with lime juice and chill until ready to serve.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine garlic, salt, black and red pepper, paprika and oil in a small bowl.
- Place catfish fillets on a baking pan and coat with oil mixture. Broil until opaque in the center, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with salsa.