Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe from my Idol Ina Garten, "The Barefoot Contessa". It's something different than having mix nuts out for your guest.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 709.77 ml whole unsalted roasted cashews
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml kosher salt or 4.92 ml sea salt
- Place a medium-size saute pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and cashews and toss to coat.
- Add chili powder, salt, and pepper and toss until warmed through.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- They will crisp as they sit.
A GREAT SNACK! I am a bigtime nut lover and this recipe spiced 'em up!!! Easy preparation and would be great for parties. Prepared as a participant in the Hot, Spicy and Tasty Event in the Cooking Photo Forum June 2009.
Delicious -- DH really enjoyed on a business trip. The only question was that you mention pepper in the directions, but there is no amount of pepper mentioned in the ingredients. Thanks for posting! Dianne