Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
163 Best Paleo Slow Cooker makes 2 cups
- 2 cups whole raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In slow cooker, combine cashews, chili powder, cayenne, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 90 minutes, stirring every 30 minutes, until nuts are nicely browned.
- In a small bowl, combine sea salt and olive oil. Add to nuts and stir to combine.