Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Gone in an instant. Big hit at family gatherings.
Top Review by SrtaMaestra
Yummy! I also omitted the cayenne pepper, because I was afraid it would be too spicy. I might try including a dash next time. I added a dash of cumin to add a little smokey flavor. I'm including these with my holiday gifts of sweets and nuts.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (7 ounce) jars roasted cashews
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add cashews, and cook 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Remove cashews, and drain on paper towels; place in a bowl.
- Combine salt, cayenne, and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over warm cashews, tossing to coat.