The Captain's Note:
Something I created from several Chinese recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Combine soy sauce, peanut sauce, chili paste and coconut milk in a large bowl.
- 3Place chicken in bowl, mix well and marinate for at least 20 minutes up to 2 hours.
- 4Separate chicken from marinade, do not discard marinade.
- 5Heat 2 Tbsp peanut oil in a Wok or large frying pan.
- 6Stir-fry chicken for 2-3 minutes or until done, set aside.
- 7Add remaining oil to wok and Stir-fry vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until tender yet crisp.
- 8Add Marinade into wok with vegetables, cook until heated.
- 9Add chicken and cashews into wok with sauce and vegetables.
- 10Cook until heated through.
- 11Remove from wok. do not rinse wok.
- 12Add 1 tbsp peanut oil to wok and stir-fry yakisoba noodles until hot.
- 13Combine all ingredients in wok and toss.
- 14Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cashew Chicken W/ Yakisoba Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 1184.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: