Recipe by wife2abadge
I have no idea where I got this, but it sure is tasty!
Top Review by Derf
Vergy good! I had no broccoli in so i subed with coloured sweet peppers and did add one chopped jalepino papper. The only thing I would do differently next time would be to add more ginger, the one teaspoon was not enought for our tastes. We loved the hoisen sauce , nice change for a stirfry. Served it over plain brown rice. Thanks for posting, I will make it again.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch strips
- 709.77 ml broccoli florets
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 14.79 ml dark sesame oil
- 7.39 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 29.58 ml cashew halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and warm over med-high heat.
- Add the garlic & ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Add the broccoli and cook, stirring constantly,for 3 minutes or until it's crisp-tender.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and add the green onion.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the hoisin sauce, oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour into the pan and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until all is blended.
- Stir in cashews and serve.