1/4 Photos of Spicy Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
I have no idea where I got this, but it sure is tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch strips
- 709.77 ml broccoli florets
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 14.79 ml dark sesame oil
- 7.39 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 29.58 ml cashew halves
- 1Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and warm over med-high heat.
- 2Add the garlic & ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- 3Add the chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 4Transfer to a plate.
- 5Add the broccoli and cook, stirring constantly,for 3 minutes or until it's crisp-tender.
- 6Return the chicken to the skillet and add the green onion.
- 7Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the hoisin sauce, oil, and red pepper flakes.
- 8Pour into the pan and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until all is blended.
- 9Stir in cashews and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 230.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 23.2 g