- Over medium heat in a soup pot, heat the olive oil and sesame oil.
- Once oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and mushrooms. You made need a bit more oil, add if necessary.
- Cook until onions are soft and mushrooms cook down and get some color (5-10 mins).
- Add in the cooked, shredded chicken. Cook until chicken gets heated through (5 mins).
- Add in 4 cups of stock and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add zucchini and bok choy or kale. Let this come up to a boil, then turn the heat down to simmer.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 15 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
- In a seperate bowl, mix 1 cup of hot water with the cashew butter and add that mixture to your soup. Make sure you mix the cashew butter and water very well before adding to the pot to ensure all the cashew butter makes it into the soup.
- Serve and garnish with chopped cashews and red pepper flakes.
If you want more liquid to your soup, feel free to add more water or stock to your liking.