southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Wrap an Asian-inspired chicken filling in a flaky crescent crust
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions (3 medium)
- 3 tablespoons chopped cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- additional sliced green onion, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except dough and additional sliced green onions; set aside.
- 2On large ungreased cookie sheet, unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press each into 7x4 1/2-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 3Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto one end of each rectangle. Fold dough in half over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- 4Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Garnish with additional sliced green onions. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cashew-Chicken Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 653.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 20.1 g