Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Tunisian dish.
- 750 g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon harissa
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
- sliced black olives, to garnish
- 100 g feta, to garnish
- Turkish bread
- Boil carrots in salted water til tender. Drain and mash.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with sliced black olives and feta and serve with Turkish bread.
- Serve Cold.
Delicioius! This was fantastic. I tried a bit while it was still warm and it was so good. Then when it was chilled it was perfect. I didn't have any turkish bread so I served it with a cripsy Calabrese loaf and it was scrumptious. A wonderful dip like appetizer or snack. Thanks Kodi!