1/1 Photo of Spicy Carrot Peanut Soup
I love this soup!! Very different flavors that I think work well together. If you have a bent for the unusual, you may want to give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add the onions, carrots, celery, salt, and chili paste.
- 3Stirring frequently, saute the vegetables over high heat for 5 minutes.
- 4Add in the water, cover the pot, and bring to a boil.
- 5Lower the heat and simmer for 25 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
- 6Add in the peanut butter, soy sauce, and lime juice; stir to combine.
- 7Puree the soup in batches using an electric blender.
- 8Reheat soup if necessary and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Carrot Peanut Soup
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1016.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g