I love this soup!! Very different flavors that I think work well together. If you have a bent for the unusual, you may want to give it a try.
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrots, celery, salt, and chili paste.
- Stirring frequently, saute the vegetables over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add in the water, cover the pot, and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 25 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
- Add in the peanut butter, soy sauce, and lime juice; stir to combine.
- Puree the soup in batches using an electric blender.
- Reheat soup if necessary and serve hot.