Prep 8 hrs 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
WW 6pts Exchanges 1 vegetable, 3 medium fat meats Prep time includes 8 hours marinating cook time includes 5 minutes standing Good served with Tomato Avocado Salsa
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 hot chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 teaspoons gingerroot, minced
- 1 3⁄4 lbs flank steaks, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- Marinate steak in all ingredients 8 hours.
- Grill 6 minutes on each side.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Yum! This steak has a great bite of heat to it! I only had 5 hours to marinate so I scored the meat first. I made this as directed and it was thoroughly enjoyed with Recipe #432571. Made for Went To The Market tag game. Thanks Nyteglori! :)