Recipe by kandee_roses
This is an easy recipe to grill chicken. My family loves when I fix these on the grill. This is another recipe I got from the meat department at Walmart. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by JacquelineS
This is SO easy and so delicious!!! My whole family loved it! The only difference I made was to bake it at 350 in the marinade after letting it sit for 30 minutes or so. Yummy!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spicy marinade by mixing together all ingredients.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Pour marinade over chicken to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, but no longer than 6 hours.
- Brush or spray grill with vegetable oil.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Place on grill rack, cover and grill 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 minutes to 20 minutes, turning once.