Recipe by chef sassypants
My uncles make these at our family bbq's. Yes, they really use trash bags. When they gave me the recipe, this is exactly how they wrote it. Be brave, these are very good. You can dip them in ranch, or a horseradish sauce. When you get your calf fries from the butcher make sure you ask them to remove the outer membrane. They should be flat when you take them home.
- 5 lbs flour
- 20 ounces black pepper
- 20 ounces cayenne pepper
- 10 lbs cleaned bull testicles
- 16 gal. beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and peppers together in an unused, clean trash bag.
- Add calf fries; shake thoroughly.
- Divide into batches.
- Drop calf fries in a turkey fryer heated to 350 degrees and cook until golden brown.
- While cleaning, mixing, and cooking, sample the beer frequently to make sure it doesn’t go bad.