Recipe by mandabears
This is a recipe from an insert booklet that came with my Quick Cooking Magazine. I tried it because I love smoked sausage, Ro-tel, spinach and rice, just had not tried them together. I used Minute brown rice and no-fat chicken broth to make it a little healthier.
- 16 ounces smoked sausage or 16 ounces kielbasa, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 (10 ounce) cansro-tel tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2⁄3 cup uncooked instant rice