Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is yummy. Fire up your grill and put some corn on the cob, brushed with melted butter and sugar, and dont for get the potatoes with lots of butter, pepper, and onions. Cook em all on the grill
- 1 lb fresh raw shrimp, cleaned,shelled,deviened (20-25)
- 8 green onions, cleaned and cut into 3 pieces
- 2 lemons, cut in 6 slices then in half
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water (6 inch)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic
- COMBINE ALL SAUCE INGRED AND COOK OVER MED HEAT FOR 4-5 MINUTES.
- ---------KA B O B S-------- On skewer;1 shrimp,1 piece of onion,1 lemon, repeat.
- Brush with sauce and grill.
- Keep brushing with the sauce and turning until pink (6-10 minutes).
I believe I could eat shrimp every day and never get tired of it! I made this to serve along with grilled steaks. The flavors came together beautifully to produce shrimp with just the right amount of heat. Delicious!