If you love spicy then this is for you, the amount of cayenne may be adjust to suit heat level and the popcorn may be popped days in advance and kept in a plastic bag :)
- Set oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix/toss the popcorn with the melted butter.
- In another small bowl combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle the paprika mixture over the popcorn in the bowl; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the popcorn evenly in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Best served warm.
Made for my husband and he couldn't stop eating it! He loves spicy stuff. I took it easy on the cayenne pepper for the first time, but he said it wasn't very hot so next time I'm going to really lay it on for him, and see if I can make him sweat. :) Thanks for posting!
Yummy stuff! I omitted the cayenne, cause, yes, I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy! My DH and I really enjoyed it! Thanks Kitz!