- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (no subs!)
- 2 1⁄2 quarts popped popcorn (plain or butter flavor)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- cayenne pepper (I use about 1/8 - 1/2 teaspoon)
- Set oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix/toss the popcorn with the melted butter.
- In another small bowl combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle the paprika mixture over the popcorn in the bowl; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the popcorn evenly in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Best served warm.