Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Delicious with drinks or anytime. These are so simple to make and will be eaten in a flash.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lb pecan halves
- In a large pan over a moderate to high heat, heat the butter until it starts to foam.
- Add the spices and sugar and cook, stirring until combined.
- Add the pecans and cook, stirring for about 3 minutes until toasted.
- transfer nuts to a wire rack, set over a baking sheet and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Warm before serving.