Recipe by Pate
Really good. Also great with chicken!
Top Review by chefp
I really liked the spicy flavor of this pasta recipe. The only thing I would do differently the next time is to add cherry tomatoes and whipping cream. It was a little too soupy so maybe less chicken broth. Other than that I loved it! It's the spiciest pasta I've ever made.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs peeled raw frozen shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, garlic and all spices in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add wine, Caesar dressing Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, chicken broth and sugar.
- Cook desired amount of pasta until al dente.
- Add one cup of pasta water to sauce.
- Add frozen shrimp to sauce.
- As soon as shrimp curl and are pink, reduce heat to low and add drained cooked pasta.
- Heat through and serve immediately with lemon slices on side.
- Pass Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.