1/3 Photos of Spicy Cajun Chicken & Pasta
KJK #5's Note:
Wanted to use up that chicken and cream cheese hangin' out in the fridge on a cold Midwest night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil & butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Generously season one side of each chicken breast with Cajun Seasoning, garlic powder and black pepper.
- 3Place chicken in skillet then season the other side.
- 4While chicken is cooking prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 5When chicken is cooked through and browned on both sides, remove to platter, cover and keep warm.
- 6Reduce heat to low. Add cream cheese to pad drippings, add half-and-half. Amount of cream cheese and half-and-half will vary depending on desired consistency and spiciness. Stir to melt cream cheese - do not boil.
- 7Serve sauce over cooked pasta. Top with sliced chicken and shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cajun Chicken & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 193.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: