1/2 Photos of Spicy Cajun Bloody Mary Mix
Angela Dawn's Note:
I made gallons and gallons of this stuff during Mardi Gras in the French Quarter this year. It's delightfully spicy and flavorful without being over powered with heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher or jug of some sort until the creole seasoning is completely dissolved. I like to use an empty gallon jug or something with a top so I can shake all the ingredients together. You can use right away, but I prefer to let it sit in the fridge and "mingle" for a few hours.
- 2When making drinks with the mix try rimming your glasses with creole seasoning. Pickled green beans, pickled okra, lemon, lime and of course an olive make for a wonderfully garnished spicy cajun mary.
- 3You can always add more or less creole seasoning and tabasco to taste.
- 4Make sure to have extra tomato juice on hand to "dilute" to people's personal taste preference. I sometimes had to add half mix and half juice for my customers who couldn't handle the heat.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cajun Bloody Mary Mix
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 685.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g