- 4 teaspoons butter or 4 teaspoons margarine
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter or margarine in glass 2 quart casserole. Place in micro and cook on high until melted, about 45 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to butter and mix well. Cover and microwave on high 7 to 9 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes. Serve hot over veggie dogs. Refrigerate leftovers and use hot or cold.