I love this recipe i dont usually eat soup but i thought up this recipe and gave it a go. i make it specially for my nephew who loves it.
- Peel and chop squash into small cubes.
- put squash and lentils into a saucpan with curry paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- add sugar and water and cook for 20 minutes.
- add salt and lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes.
- blend until smooth and serve hot with bread.
- OR IF YOU PREFER PUT ALL INGREDIENTS IN A SLOW COOKER AND COOK UNTIL SQUASH IS SOFT THEN BLEND AND SERVE.