1/1 Photo of Spicy Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup
Chef #248398's Note:
I love this recipe i dont usually eat soup but i thought up this recipe and gave it a go. i make it specially for my nephew who loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chop squash into small cubes.
- 2put squash and lentils into a saucpan with curry paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- 3add sugar and water and cook for 20 minutes.
- 4add salt and lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes.
- 5blend until smooth and serve hot with bread.
- 6OR IF YOU PREFER PUT ALL INGREDIENTS IN A SLOW COOKER AND COOK UNTIL SQUASH IS SOFT THEN BLEND AND SERVE.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: