Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like this recipe, because it is different, with more flavor, and is the spicy Latin twist. to make this recipe, I recommend you prepare the meat for about 2 hours before cooking, so the flavors mix well with meat. I know you'll love this recipe.
- In a bowl put the meat spread.
- Add all ingredients.
- And mix with hands until well blended.
- Place it in a plastic bag in the refrigerator about 2 hours (optional).
- Heat a skillet and cook the meat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Hot bread add mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, tomato, romaine lettuce to taste.
- Accompany it with your favorite beverage.