Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This hot wings recipe can easily be made even hotter by adding an additional teaspoon each of curry powder and cayenne or chili pepper.
- Cut off wing tips and cut each in half at the joint.
- Toss all spices in a bowl and mix vigorously.
- Spread the mixture on the chicken wings and bake at 375°F.
- for 25 minutes on each side, or until crispy.
- Serve right from the oven with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Great Recipe! Made these for a party, people loved them, a little spicy, but good! Thank you.
These were excellent! I cant wait to make these again! They were gone so quickly! I followed this recipe to a T! Thanks for the great chicken wings!
Crispy and spicy on outside, juicy on the inside. Enjoyed them so much forgot to put out the ranch dressing.MMMMM