Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love spicy wings, so why not a meatball?
Make and share this Spicy Buffalo Style Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagefully cooked meatballs
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 celery ribs, wiped clean and cut into strips
- Cook meatballs according to package directions.
- Meanwhile combine hot pepper sauce, butter and honey in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat.
- Serve with toothpicks and dressings for dipping, along with the celery.
Such a tasty and simple meal. I loved that it used boughten meatballs -- although, homemade would work. I made exactly as directed, except didn't use blue cheese to dip...just ranch. Thanks for posting!