- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons louisiana hot sauce (I prefer Frank's)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 12 inches flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray and cook chicken for 6 minutes; drain. Add hot sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is no longer pink in center (cut to test).
- Place lettuce on warm tortillas and drizzle dressing on top. Place chicken and sauce over lettuce and top with blue cheese. Roll up and serve.