Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make your own buffalo chicken wraps at home. Great for lunch.
- 2⁄3 cup franks red hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄4 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas (warmed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Pre season chicken with garlic powder, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Combine 1/3 cup of hot sauce and 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a large plastic storage bag.
- Add the chicken and shake a bit to ensure chicken is evenly coated with marinade.
- Marinade chicken at least 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken until done.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Place chicken in bowl and add 1/3 cup of hot sauce and dressing and cheese, mix well.
- Place chicken mixture and lettuce down the center of the tortilla.
- Roll tortilla in same fashion as a burrito.
- Cut in half.
Great Easy Recipe. I love Buffalo Chicken wraps and these have lots of flavor and very easy to make.
Great wraps, didn't even need dressing, tasted great on their own! Make sure to marinate the chicken long enough to get the flavor.