chef FIFI's Note:
Make your own buffalo chicken wraps at home. Great for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup franks red hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing or 1/4 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas (warmed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Pre season chicken with garlic powder, salt and black pepper to taste.
- 2Combine 1/3 cup of hot sauce and 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a large plastic storage bag.
- 3Add the chicken and shake a bit to ensure chicken is evenly coated with marinade.
- 4Marinade chicken at least 30 minutes.
- 5Grill chicken until done.
- 6Slice chicken into strips.
- 7Place chicken in bowl and add 1/3 cup of hot sauce and dressing and cheese, mix well.
- 8Place chicken mixture and lettuce down the center of the tortilla.
- 9Roll tortilla in same fashion as a burrito.
- 10Cut in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.0
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.6 mg
- Sodium 1909.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 38.3 g