Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Spicy popcorn chicken smothered in hot buffalo wing sauce.
Make and share this Spicy Buffalo Chicken Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce is best or your favorite Buffalo Wing Sauce)
- 2 cups popcorn chicken (Tyson popcorn chicken bites from freezer isle at grocery store)
- In a plastic container that comes with a lid such as the "ziploc" plastic containers mix the Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce with the tabasco sauce.
- Cook the popcorn chicken bites according to the directions on the bag or the box or bag the chicken came in.(Microwave on HIGH for about 2 min with a couple handfuls of popcorn chicken).
- Once the popcorn chicken is done in the microwave put it in the ziploc container containing the Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce and tabasco sauce.
- Put the lid on(make sure its on tight) and shake the container until the sauce smotheres the chicken inside the container.
- Serve with a side of bleu cheese dressing or ranch dressing.