wanted to save the recipe, they look so nice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine the water or soy milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- 3Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- 4While the cauliflower is baking, combine your buffalo sauce and olive oil or margarine in a small bowl.
- 5Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- 6Serve alongside vegan blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower ‘Wings’
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce