Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
A super quick and easy dinner for any night of the week! Enjoy!
Make and share this Spicy Brown Mustard Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first three ingredients.
- Spread mustard evenly on both sides of pork chops and sprinkle with salt mixture.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge chops in flour.
- Cook pork chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium high heat 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels, and serve immediately.
I've made these a few times now, and we love them. FAST, simple, yummy. I like them with some sauteed apples. mmmm...off to make some now!
This was easy and delicious.
These were good. I think we will make them again. Some of the coating came off, but I think that was a cook's error (my part). Best suggestion is to use the tongs on the sides of the meat and not top to bottom. Lesson learned. Thanks for a good quick meal.