- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three ingredients.
- Spread mustard evenly on both sides of pork chops and sprinkle with salt mixture.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge chops in flour.
- Cook pork chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium high heat 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels, and serve immediately.