- 6 (8 ounce) sea trout or 6 (8 ounce) other fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish fillets in two lightly greased 13x9x2 inch baking dishes,skin side down.
- Sprinkle old bay seasoning,paprika and red pepper evenly over fish.
- Brush fish with butter,sprinkle with lemon juice and top with parsley.
- Broil 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.